Siemens WD14H420GB Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationB-rated for energy, this Siemens WD14H420GB washer dryer is an ideal solution when space is in short supply, and you need to both wash and dry your clothes. Boasting a 7kg wash load, it can wash and dry 4kg in one complete uninterrupted cycle when required. It automatically adjusts the water level according to the load size and fabric type, to save on water and energy consumption. And thanks to clever airCondensation technology, there is no water consumption during drying, unlike many washer dryers.
Special programmes include a 15-minute express wash – perfect for when you need that little black number or work shirt in a hurry, a Power Wash 60 and programmes for mixed fabrics. If you’re an outdoors person, you’ll appreciate the textile guard option, which adds a reproofing treatment to breathable fabrics to give renewed water repellence, and extends the life of your favourite outdoor clothes.
You can also avoid creased clothes by using the rinse hold button, if you can’t be there to remove laundry at the end of the spin cycle. It also includes an easy-to-read LCD panel showing time remaining and spin speed via intelligible symbols.
The tumble dryer has a sensor, for taking the guess work out of when your garments have reached the desired level of dryness, 2 heat settings, including a reduced ironing option, and with turbo condenser drying, it needs no venting. The large 32cm diameter porthole opens 165°C so it's easy to unload - and load.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle uses a lesser degree of agitation and the spin cycle uses a slow spin to extract water from your laundry. This reduces the agitation and abrasion on clothes helping to protect delicate fabrics
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D59cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- 1.19 kWh
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Heat settings
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- 54 dB
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- Water extraction efficiency
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location (we are unable to connect to a 'hardwired' electricity point)
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling