Siemens WD14H520GB Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, A Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
The Siemens WD14H520GB washer dryer brings together the finest in washing technology and cutting edge drying innovations.
With the WD14H520GB, you can wash and dry up to 4kg of laundry in a single operation: that is the equivalent of 7 pairs of trousers or 18 shirts. When it is done, remove the clean, cupboard-dry laundry – nothing could be easier or more convenient.
The motor in this machine features iQ drive technology, which boasts an unconventional brushless - and therefore wear-free - motor. This provides you with the fastest, quietest and most durable motor when washing.
You have ultimate washing control with Siemens machine, as it is a VarioPerfect model. Depending on your load, you can choose between SpeedPerfect for a super-fast wash, and EcoPerfect for an economical wash. Special washing programmes and options include:
- Rapid 15 minute quick wash
- Handwash/wool cycle for more delicate items
- Textile guard reproofing option, which adds a reproofing treatment to breathable fabrics to give renewed water repellence, and extends the life of your favourite outdoor clothes
- A mixed fabric wash - no need for pre-sorting!
The stainless steel optiWave drum in this washer dryer contains unique asymmetrical paddles to offer powerful yet gentle performance. The raindrop surface is used to either to reinforce or soften the mechanical drum action, and there is plenty of room for movement inside the drum, meaning less creases - and less ironing for you.
The super-efficient 1400 rpm spin speed ensures that a lot of moisture is removed from clothes before drying. Not that the dryer needs any help! This washer dryer features an extremely efficient A-rated airCondensation dryer – the only one of its kind in the world. While other washer dryers require cold water for drying, the Siemens airCondensation technology uses cold air alone, saving you up to 55L of water per drying cycle.
To further increase the drying efficiency, this washer dryer also features autoDry: sensors monitor the moisture in your laundry to give you exact drying results. This protects your laundry against potentially damaging over-drying, and ensures that no energy is wasted.
The WD14H420GB washer dryer even takes care of cleaning the condenser for you, with its automatic self-cleaning operation. After every drying cycle this appliance clears lint and fluff, ensuring consistently exceptional energy efficiency and long-term reliability.
A large LCD display clearly shows programme progress indication, temperature, spin speed, time remaining and 24 hours time delay. Meanwhile, touch control buttons and a fully electronic control dial ensure easy use. The extra large silver-black door makes loading and unloading laundry effortless.
- airCondensation technology: no water consumption during drying
- iQ drive motor technology delivers energy efficiency, speed and durability
- varioPerfect provides speed or energy efficiency for the perfect wash each time
- autoDry function, time selection options
- Non-stop wash and dry programme: 4kg
- hydroSecure anti-flood device gives you peace of mind
- Reload facility allows you to pause a wash with the touch of a button and add items to it - no more runaway socks!
- optiWave wash system with cascade
- Self-cleaning condenser
- Maximum spin speed: 1400 rpm
- Child lock
- Foam detection system adjusts water distribution if too much soap is added
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H84.2 x W60 x D62cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Yes (Delicates)
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water extraction efficiency
- Information not available
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Information not available
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine