Siemens WM12Q390GB Washing Machine, 8kg Load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin, White
Product informationThe large capacity Siemens WM12Q390GB washing machine makes a great choice if you have a lot of different material types to wash, with sleek LED controls to make programme selection easy.
A 1200rpm spin speed gets clothes drier after washing, but the drum will care for clothes too. The waveDrum has steep edges to create the power needed for heavy duty loads, while the shallow edges allow your clothes to glide gently around the drum.
Additionally, the surface of the drum itself has been sculpted into a raindrop pattern that emulates the shape of the paddles, to offer even more potent yet gentle treatment of your delicate items. This and the dedicated wool programme make the WM12Q390GB particularly suitable for washing knitwear.
The WM12Q390GB has 15 programmes, including:
- Textile guard
- Mixed fabrics
Plus, there is a 15-minute quick wash for small loads that is a godsend for when you just can’t wait for that garment!
This machine has a function to reduce creases, to make ironing easier, and with a fantastic A+++ rating for energy it will cut running costs too. A child lock is on hand for added peace of mind.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Digital display
- H84.8 x W59.8 x D55cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- No - Delicates option available
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine