Siemens WM14Y890GB iDos Washing Machine, 8kg load, A+++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
We like it because...
The intelligent i-Dos system automatically calculates and dispenses the ideal detergent amount for any laundry load, so you’ll never have to measure detergent again.
Product informationExperience the flexibility and efficiency of the A+++ energy-rated Siemens WM14Y890GB washing machine.
This IQ700 Siemens machine is a VarioPerfect model, and achieves outstanding cleaning results for all types of textiles, and all load sizes. Additionally, practically all programmes can be combined with the ‘EcoPerfect’ option for more energy savings or with ‘SpeedPerfect’ for faster results.
Even more impressive is that this machine is self dosing. i-Dos is ideal for people who like to do things the easy way. It automatically decides how much liquid detergent and softener your wash needs – down to the last millilitre. You’ll never have to use a measuring cup again. i-Dos holds enough detergent and fabric conditioner for around 20 washes so you only need to refill around once a month.
Innovative iQ drive motor technology on this machine works with the VarioPerfect features to deliver energy efficiency, speed and durability. Meanwhile, the unique antiVibration design ensures greater stability and quietness.
If you enjoy the outdoors, why not try the dedicated programme for outdoor clothes? This specialist programme works with Nikwax to add new life to breathable fabrics. And if you are in a hurry, the mixed fabric quick wash programme washes a large load of assorted clothing in just 35 minutes - no need to pre-sort! Other washing options include:
- Rapid 15 minute wash
- Easy care dark
- Shirts and blouses
A large TFT clear-text display informs you of the programme progress, temperature, spin speed and time remaining of your wash, so you’re always in complete control. The WM14Y890GB also includes a 24 hour time delay, to give you the option of washing when energy tariffs are cheaper.
A liberal 8kg capacity makes this machine ideal for larger households, while the extra large door gives you more room when putting your laundry in. This unit also features a reload function that lets you add something to the wash if the water level in the drum is not too high - handy if you’ve dropped a sock on the way to the machine!
The drum itself is an optiWave model: it has steep edges to create the power needed for heavy duty loads, while the shallow edges allow your clothes to glide gently around the drum. Additionally, the surface of the drum has been sculpted into a raindrop pattern that emulates the shape of the paddles, to offer potent yet gentle treatment of your delicate items.
A child lock function is on hand for added peace of mind.
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 24 hours
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- H85 x W60 x D59cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 47L standard cottons cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the new appliance to a standard domestic water connection point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3-pin 13amp electricity point within 1 metre of the installation location
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure the appliance is filling and draining correctly
- Removal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes the removal and disposal of your old washing machine or washer dryer for reuse or recycling
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine