Siemens WT46E381GB Condenser Tumble Dryer, 7kg Load, B Energy Rating, White
With its appealing glass door and white finish, the Siemens WT46E381GB condenser tumble dryer looks every inch the innovative machine.
Inside the WT46E381GB is a large stainless steel textured drum working alongside the Air flow drying system. This provides sensitive and efficient drying, with enhanced paddle action for efficient airflow. A child lock protects little fingers from harm by ensuring the machine cannot be opened during operation.
The fully electronic dial and LCD display give you complete control over your drying: it clearly shows the programme sequence, 24 hour time delay, time remaining and special options entered. Touch control buttons make customising the settings simple. A Rapid 40 cycle dries your clothes in just 40 minutes - ideal when you need those jeans in a hurry! Other settings for this machine include:
- 20 minute warm
- Woollens finish
- Fully electronic dial and touch control buttons for ease of use
- Large 7 kg capacity suitable for larger households
- Large stainless steel drum with textile care and revolution drying system cares for clothes
- Energy class B
- AutoDry technology
- Anti vibration design
- Child lock
- Container for condensed water
- Digital display
- H84.2 x W59.8 x D62.6cm
- Dryer Type
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat settings
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Reverse action Information Drum rotates both ways, pausing in between, and keeping the laundry separated
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying
- Vent Type
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
Tumble Dryer Disposal
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old tumble dryer for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for your household