Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Telephoto Lens, Canon Fit
This large aperture telephoto zoom lens, incorporating Sigma's original Optical Stabiliser function, covers focal lengths from 70mm to 200mm and offers a constant aperture of F2.8 over the entire zoom range. The OS function offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
It makes shooting easy for many types of photography such as portraits and sports. Two FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) glass elements, which have performance equal to fluorite glass, and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide excellent correction of colour aberration. The lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), ensuring a quiet and high speed AF as well as full-time manual focus capability. It is also possible to attach Sigma’s optional APO Tele Converters.
- The lens design incorporates an inner focusing and inner zooming systems. The overall length of the lens does not change during focusing and zooming, ensuring convenient handling. The inner focusing system also eliminates front lens rotation, making the lens particularly suitable for using circular polarising filters and the supplied petal-type lens hood.
- This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 140cm throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:8.
- This lens has a rounded 9 blade diaphragm which creates an attractive bokeh to the out of focus area.
- Includes: lens hood, padded case, front and rear caps.
- L197 x Dia.86.4mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
309 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday