Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Telephoto Macro Lens, Canon Fit
Telephoto zoom lens with excellent cost performance and optimised for use with digital SLR cameras. Capable of macro photography, this lens has a 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300mm focal length. It’s the ideal high performance lens for portraits, sports photography, nature photography, and other types of photography that frequently use the telephoto range.
- Special low dispersion glass delivers excellent correction of chromatic aberration. It also corrects for fluctuation of aberration due to focusing.
- new multi layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, a common problem with digital cameras and also creates an optimum colour balance.
- Multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghost, which is a common problem with digital cameras and also creates an optimum colour balance.
- The minimum focusing distance is 1.5m at all zoom settings. It also has a switch for changeover to macro photography at focal lengths between 200mm and 300mm with a maximum close-up magnification from 1:2.9 to 1:2.
- In normal mode the minimum focusing distance is 150cm at all zoom settings. Maximum magnification between 200mm and 300mm is 1:2.9 to 1:2.
- Includes: lens hood, front and rear caps.
- L122 x Dia.76.6mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Canon EF
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)