Silentnight Ortho Miracoil Mattress and Divan Storage Bed and Mattress Set, King Size
This competitively priced mattress is traditionally hand tufted to lock in several generous layers of fillings and extra padding for an extra firm, orthopaedic level of support. This is combined with the Miracoil spring system that boasts continuous open spring technology. This means the springs form a coil shape that provides a more acute response to pressure. This diminishes roll together between partners, providing intuitive responses to varying levels of pressure. The support system runs through the entire length and width of the mattress, which maximises the supportive sleep space for a more comfortable night's sleep.
This divan set combines the ortho mattress with the functionality of a deep divan base. The divan base has a platform top and deep structure providing two useful storage drawers, it's a great way to fit in extra storage.
- 3 zone Miracoil support system for firm and responsive support and comfort
- Knitted quilt top gives a softer surface feel
- Edge to edge support for maximum sleep space
- Polyester filling
- Provides extra firm orthopaedic level of support
- Traditionally hand tufted to add firmness and lock in several generous layers of fillings and additional padding
- Durable divan base made from wood and polyester
- Two spacious drawers included in base
Headboard not included, available at extra cost.
The EU Ecolabel is only applied to products which are kind to the environment. Any product carrying it has to meet tough criteriaconcerning the highest environmental and performance standards throughout its life cycle.
Please note: Not all of our ranges are on display in our furniture departments. Please callyour nearest John Lewisto check before you visit.
0% APR Representative: If you buy this product in our shops, it's eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Assembly Required
- Fully assembled
- Bed Size
- King Size
- Bed type
- Divan beds
- Country of Origin
- H63 x W150 x L200cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Quilted fabric
- Mattress care Information ‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Turn regularly
- Mattress Size
- Mattress tension
- Mattress Type
- Open Spring
- Side stitched Information Hand or machined
- Spring count
- Tick composition
- 60% Polyester, 40% Polyproylene
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- Cotton felt tufts
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Mattress & Divan Recycling
The charge for this service includes the removal and recycling of mattresses and divans only, and not bedsteads or headboards.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.Mattresses and divans will be broken down into their constituent parts and around 98% of this material will be sold for re-use.