Silentnight Ortho Miracoil Mattress, Single
This competitively priced mattress is traditionally hand tufted to lock in several generous layers of fillings and extra padding for an extra firm, orthopaedic level of support. This is combined with the Miracoil spring system that boasts continuous open spring technology. This means the springs form a coil shape that provides a more acute response to pressure. This diminishes roll together between partners, providing intuitive responses to varying levels of pressure. The support system runs through the entire length and width of the mattress, which maximises the supportive sleep space for a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- 3 zone Miracoil support system for firm and responsive support and comfort
- Knitted quilt top gives a softer surface feel
- Edge to edge support for maximum sleep space
- Polyester filling
- Provides extra firm orthopaedic level of support
- Traditionally hand tufted to add firmness and lock in several generous layers of fillings and additional padding
Please note: We recommend you visit one of our shops and try out your mattress choice before ordering online. Not all of our Furniture ranges are on display at every branch. Please phone your nearest John Lewis to check before you visit.
The EU Ecolabel is only applied to products which are kind to the environment. Any product carrying it has to meet tough criteria concerning the highest environmental and performance standards throughout its life cycle.
Interest Free Credit: If you buy this product in our shops, it's eligible for Interest Free Credit, which is available when you spend £1000 or more on selected home products. Terms and conditions apply: find out more
- Country of Origin
- H25 x W90 x L190cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Mattress care Information ‘No turn’ indicates that the mattress should not be turned over or flipped. ‘Rotate regularly’ indicates that the mattress should be rotated from head to toe, but not turned over or flipped.
- Turn regularly
- Mattress Size
- Mattress tension
- Mattress Type
- Open Spring
- Side stitched Information Hand or machined
- Spring count
- Tick composition
- 60% Polyester, 40% Polyproylene
- Tuft Type/Surface Finish
- Cotton felt tufts
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Mattress & Divan Recycling
The charge for this service includes the removal and recycling of mattresses and divans only, and not bedsteads or headboards.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.Mattresses and divans will be broken down into their constituent parts and around 98% of this material will be sold for re-use.
Q & As
Choose the right level of support for a better night's sleep