Silver Cross Simplicity Infant Carrier, Black
Designed to offer the safest and most comfortable environment for your baby, the simple and convenient design of the Silver Cross Simplicity also keeps parents in mind. A rear-facing infant carrier that is easy to install with either the Simplifix Isofix base (sold seperately) or with a car's 3-point seat belt, aided by the easy to follow guides that indicate the correct position.
A group 0+ car seat suitable from birth up to 13kg, it features generous internal space for comfort and safety as they grow. The carrier features a 5-point harness, which is attached to the head support and can be adjusted with one hand whilst baby is seated inside for convenience. The head support provides side impact protection and interal padding for added comfort, what's more the provided cosytoes apron will ensure little travellers are snug.
Constructed from superior safety materials for complete peace of mind, the fabrics can be removed for cleaning. The infant carrier also features a integrated adjustable hood.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulation ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Click here to find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group||Child's weight||approx. age of child|
|0||birth up to 10kg/22lb||birth up to 6-9 months|
|0+||birth up to 13kg/29lb||birth up to 12-15 months|
|0+ & 1||birth up to 18kg/40lb||birth to up to about 4 years|
|1||9-18kg/20-40lb||about 9 months to 4 years|
|1 & 2||9-25kg/20-55lb||about 9 months to 6 years|
|2||15-25kg/33-55lb||about 4 to 6 years|
|1, 2, 3||9-36kg/20-79lb||about 9 months to 12 years|
|2 & 3||15-36kg/33-79lb||about 4-12 years|
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
- Silver Cross
- Compatible with pushchairs
- Silver Cross Surf, Wayfarer and All Terrain
- L67 x W44 x H58cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Facing position
- Isofix compatitble Information Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
- Yes (when used with the Silver Cross Isofix Base, sold separately)
- Suitable From
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Weight or height of child
- Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
Silver Cross has been designing baby transport since 1877. Founded by engineer and inventor William Wilson, in Silver Cross Street in Leeds, the company invented the first modern pram that sported an innovative spring suspension system and reversible hood. They now produce both traditional designs drawing on their heritage as well as chic and contemporary designs for modern living. The company principles remain the same; a focus on uncomprimising quality, painstaking craftsmanship and practical design.
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Q & As