Designed to offer the safest and most comfortable environment for your baby, the simple and convenient design of the Silver Cross Simplicity also keeps parents in mind. Suitable from birth up to 13kg, it features generous internal space for comfort and safety as they grow. Constructed from superior safety materials for complete peace of mind. A sun canopy is included to keep baby cool and safe.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulations ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group ||Child's weight ||approx. age of child |
|0 ||birth up to 10kg/22lb ||birth up to 6-9 months |
|0+ ||birth up to 13kg/29lb ||birth up to 12-15 months |
|0+ & 1 ||birth up to 18kg/40lb ||birth to up to about 4 years |
|1 ||9-18kg/20-40lb ||about 9 months to 4 years |
|1 & 2 ||9-25kg/20-55lb ||about 9 months to 6 years |
|2 ||15-25kg/33-55lb ||about 4 to 6 years |
|1, 2, 3 ||9-36kg/20-79lb ||about 9 months to 12 years |
|2 & 3 ||15-36kg/33-79lb ||about 4-12 years |
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
Wipe clean, Apron washable at 30°C
Compatible with pushchairs
Silver Cross Surf, Wayfarer and All Terrain
L67 x W44 x H58cm
Eligible for International Delivery
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
Yes (when used with the Silver Cross Isofix Base, sold separately)
Weight or height of child
Birth up to 13kg or 29lb
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort
Founded in 1877, Silver Cross is one of the oldest nursery brands in the world, famous for its collection of contemporary, stylish prams and pushchairs offering modern parents the best start in life for their babies. In addition to the latest travel systems including Surf and Wayfarer, Silver Cross is also famous for its handmade, classic prams. The iconic Balmoral is still made to the highest standards here in the UK.
Offering infant car seats and lightweight strollers, Silver Cross provides families with the perfect system to suit their lifestyles. As well as baby travel, Silver Cross is also well known for its collections of high quality nursery furniture, nursery bedding, toys and gifts.