Singer Curvy 8770 Sewing Machine
The impressive Singer Curvy 8770 computerised sewing machine is bursting with functions and options to make craft time a complete pleasure. Suitable for those with some experience of sewing, it can handle all types of fabrics - from delicate embroidery to making curtains. When sewing, you’ll find the 3x StayBright LED lights help you deal with delicate work.
Computer controlled, the 8770 has a simple push-button stitch selection and a massive 225 stitch options to choose. The 1-step buttonhole function also gives you 7 types of buttonholes to use. The stitch memory is exremely useful as the Curvy will recall those stitches you’ve just used, so you don’t have to re-programme the machine.
Its rotary action, electronic foot control, auto thread tension and integrated needle threader lets you sew smoothly and easily; the drop feed function you’ll find useful when embroidering or quilting.
Full accessories include: Zipper foot, Satin stitch foot, Blind stitch foot, Buttonhole foot, Pack of needles, Bobbins, Auxiliary spool pin, Spool pin felt discs, Spool caps, Buttonhole opener/brush/seam ripper, Screwdriver.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- Buttonhole styles Information Gives flexibility when sewing different garments
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- H32 x W21 x D46cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- Satin Stitches
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated drop feed Information Feed teeth drop down so fabric has free movement. Useful when quilting or embroidering
- Integrated dual feed Information Provides equal feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric. Useful when quilting
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Knee lifter Information Lets you lift the presser foot when using both hands to control the fabric
- Lock stitch facility Information Ensures all stitches and patterns are securely locked off at the end of the sewing sequence
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Max speed limiter Information Controls maximum speed of machine, irrespective of how hard the foot control is depressed
- Model name / number
- Curvy 8770
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Sewing speed Information Measured in stiches per minute
- 750 rpm
- Stitch options Information The more stitch options, the more designs you can use
- Stop/Start button Information Lets machine be used without the foot control
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Suitable for user
- Beginner or some experience
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)