Singer Fashion Mate 7256 Sewing Machine
Ideal for the fashion conscious user, the Singer Fashion Mate 7256 is a compact computer-controlled machine with easy-to-use push button stitch selection – with the optimal stitch settings made automatically.
The 70 stitch patterns give plenty of choice and 6 fully automatic buttonholes means you will always have the right one for your creations. Its rotary action and auto thread tension ensure a smooth thread feed, the electronic foot letting you control the speed at any level.
Other features include: top drop-in bobbin; push button stitch selection; auto set of stitch widths and lengths; snap-on presser foot; 13 needle positions; centre zig-zag taper; free arm; accessory set with built-in storage.
Accessories include: Zipper foot, Satin stitch foot, Blind stitch foot, Buttonhole foot, Pack of needles, Bobbins, Auxiliary spool pin, Spool pin felt discs, Spool caps, Darning plate
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- Buttonhole styles Information Gives flexibility when sewing different garments
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- H29 x W19 x D35cm
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Embroidery options
- Satin Stitches
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated drop feed Information Feed teeth drop down so fabric has free movement. Useful when quilting or embroidering
- Integrated dual feed Information Provides equal feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric. Useful when quilting
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Knee lifter Information Lets you lift the presser foot when using both hands to control the fabric
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Model name / number
- Fashion Mate 7256
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Sewing speed Information Measured in stiches per minute
- 750 rpm
- Stitch options Information The more stitch options, the more designs you can use
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Suitable for user
- Beginner or some experience
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the machine that's right for what you need
Find the right machine for your sewing tasks
Just like baking, it seems that sewing has captured the national imagination and with good reason. If you're a complete beginner, this guide will get you started.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)