Singer Heavy Duty 4411 Sewing Machine
The heavy duty yet lightweight frame of the Singer 4411 sewing machine makes it ideal for demanding usage. It's designed with a long lasting stainless steel bed plate. It can handle all types of fabric and sewing, from delicate embroidering to quilting; it’s also suitable for users of any experience.
The 4411 is 50% faster than a standard machine and can complete 1100 stitches per minute. Its rotary hook movement gives you a jam-free thread feed, while the electronic foot pedal gives you complete control - at any speed. And when you think you’re near the end of the bobbin, the view-through window can let you quickly check.
The Singer Heavy Duty has 11 stitch patterns, a 4-step automatic buttonhole, and 3 needle positions. The reverse button and twin needle also lets you reinforce a stitch easily. Additional features on the 4411 include adjustable stitch width and length, adjustable presser foot pressure, extra presser foot lift, and a drop-in bobbin.
- Alphabet styles Information Easy way to sew letters
- Auto thread tension Information Ensures stable stitch quality
- Buttonhole styles Information Gives flexibility when sewing different garments
- Buttonhole type Information The fewer steps, the easier and faster the process
- Electronic foot speed control Information Gives greater control, even at slow speeds
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hook movement Information Oscillating is a half-circle movement of the bobbin; rotary moves full-circle, reducing thread jams
- Integrated drop feed Information Feed teeth drop down so fabric has free movement. Useful when quilting or embroidering
- Integrated dual feed Information Provides equal feeding of top and bottom layers of fabric. Useful when quilting
- Integrated needle threader Information Makes it easy to thread the needle
- Knee lifter Information Lets you lift the presser foot when using both hands to control the fabric
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 2 years
- Model name / number
- Heavy Duty 4411
- Needle up/down function Information Lets you to programme the needle so it always finishes in the down or up position. Useful when pivoting on corners
- Reverse button Information Sews in reverse to reinforce the stitch
- Sewing Machine Type
- Sewing speed Information Measured in revolutions per minute
- 1100 rpm
- Stitch options Information The more stitch options, the more designs you can use
- Suitable for fabrics
- All, including stretch and denim
- Suitable for user
- Thread cutter Information Neatly cuts the thread after sewing
- Tutorial DVD
- View-through bobbin cover Information Shows you when your bobbin is low on thread
- Width adjustment Information Lets you adjust the stitch setting manually
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Have you thought about