Sisley Eau D'Ikar Eau de Toilette
A fresh and woody citrus composition rich with fine natural essences.
An Eau de Toilette for men, from Sisley. Vibrant, original, masculine, with a name synonymous with poetic ambition.
Capturing the deep desire in man to fly. A high-quality fragrance of elegant simplicity rich in beautiful natural essences. The main note is lentisk, a Mediterranean shrub.
Lentisk is present in the top note, middle note and base note. The vivacity of citrus highlights the essence of lentisk with crisp green notes. Elegant and refined flowers accompany the uncompromising lentisk that evokes sweetness and warmth. Dark and powerful woods come to develop sensual and seductive notes at the lentisk heart.
An artwork bottle, symbol of a myth revisited. Crystalline, clear, carved in hollow with an abstract wing, pure and transparent and a man’s torso fashioned in the thick of the glass. A piece by Bronislaw Krzysztof.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Eau D'Ikar
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Sisley is a luxury beauty brand, created in 1976 by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. Sisley’s formulas contain powerful synergies of plant extracts and the brand is renowned for its’ anti-aging range, face masks and award winning suncare. Sisley make-up is a more recent addition and also boasts additional skincare benefits, whilst the fragrance has a cult following and makes a superb gift for any occasion.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.