Sisley Eau de Sisley 1 Eau de Toilette
A citrus, floral and musky composition.
An Eau de Toilette for women from Sisley. Fresh, delicate and stimulating; floral and cheerful like a summer dress, Eau de Sisley 1 brims with the mysteries of a summer garden. Bright and feminine, Eau de Sisley 1 has the sensuality of a delicately chosen bouquet.
Its top note is a lively mix of Green Mandarin, Grapefruit and Pink berries, interspersed with a hint of spice. Its heart is floral, strong and sunny, combined with Water Jasmine and enveloped by the pure and airy scent of delicate Green Tea. Its base is a refined chypre, which is at once softened and deepened by Musk. It leaves a delicate velvety finish on the skin.
Eau de Sisley Perfumes: 3 creative takes on the freshness of chypre, perfect for every occasion or mood, each revealing another facet of this classic scent.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Eau de Sisley 1
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £104 per 100ml
Sisley is a luxury beauty brand, created in 1976 by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. Sisley’s formulas contain powerful synergies of plant extracts and the brand is renowned for its’ anti-aging range, face masks and award winning suncare. Sisley make-up is a more recent addition and also boasts additional skincare benefits, whilst the fragrance has a cult following and makes a superb gift for any occasion.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.