Sisley Ecological Compound, 50ml
An essential revitalizing and moisturizing skin care product for all skin types.
Ecological Compound is an essential revitalizing and hydrating skin care product. Formulated with a synergistic compound of plants (Centella Asiatica, Ginseng, Rosemary, Hops, and Horsetail) selected for their stimulating and revitalizing actions, its composition:
- hydrates the epidermis, and restores comfort and radiance
- helps skin fight environmental stress (pollution, cigarette smoke etc)
- restores the skin to a more toned, supple state enabling it to get maximum benefit from future treatments.
Its fluid, non-greasy texture leaves skin with a matte appearance.
Ecological Compound is an essential revitalizing and moisturizing skin care product for all skin types. Applied by itself, or underneath your daily skin care product, skin is toned and revitalized.
Each morning and evening, apply the Ecological Compound to clean and dry skin, to face and neck, using a gentle massaging motion.
The skin is left revitalized, toned, and supple.
Rosemary: tones, stimulates
Horsetail: remineralizes, tones
Centella Asiatica: regenerates and revitalizes
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
- Treatment Effect
Sisley is a luxury beauty brand, created in 1976 by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. Sisley’s formulas contain powerful synergies of plant extracts and the brand is renowned for its’ anti-aging range, face masks and award winning suncare. Sisley make-up is a more recent addition and also boasts additional skincare benefits, whilst the fragrance has a cult following and makes a superb gift for any occasion.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.