Sisley Sisleÿum For Men Anti-Age Global Revitalizer for Normal Skin, 50ml
Sisley provides a global anti-ageing, revitalising, aftershave solution designed specifically for men’s skin,and offers a unique, complete treatment which acts on:
- Moisturising and nutrition
- Repair/anti-razor burn action
- Mattness/anti-shine action
- Energy and vitality/anti-stress, anti-fatigue effect
- Wrinkles and loss of firmness
Acts on all fronts for global anti-ageing and revitalising efficiency. Formulated with active ingredients from phytotherapy, aromatherapy and lithotherapy.
1.Skin is instantly nourished and moisturisedto recover comfort and softness.
- Extract of Wild Pansy stimulates the synthesis of Aquaporin-3. These proteins are effective water channels that with age decrease in number. This extract increases water circulation in skin that requires more effective hydration
- Extract of Padina Pavonica stimulates the synthesis of Glycosaminoglycans (including Hyaluronic Acid) which form an effective water reservoir for the skin. This extract thus prevents skin becoming dehydrated
- Vegetable Glycerine and Sorbitol both act to moisturise and soften skin
- Sunflower oil is rich in Oleic acid to nourish and soften skin
2. Razor burn is relieved, skin is soothed and feels more comfortable.
- Extracts of White Horehound - an organically grown Swiss plant - and Shea butter have a powerful soothing and repairing action
- They are combined with Allantoin, which is used in medicine to treat cuts and burns
- D-Panthenol and natural Alpha Bisabolol (obtained from Candeia essential oil) also act together to soothe and moisturise
- Sisleÿum is an outstanding aftershave thanks to the protective, replenishing and calming properties of these 5 active ingredients
3. Skin recovers energy and vitality, it is more resistant to stressA cocktail of active ingredients was carefully selected to strengthen the skin’s natural defences as well as boost its energy and vitality. On the menu: vitamins, plant extracts, mineral extracts
- A new key active ingredient: Olivine, a magnesium-rich mineral which “recharges skin’s batteries” by reactivating the cell’s energy metabolism. Magnesium is extracted from the stone using a unique technique that makes it bio-available for absorption by our cells. Olivine also helps skin combat cellular oxidative stress by rebalancing magnesium levels
- A trio of minerals, rich in trace elements, namely extracts of Malachite - providing copper - Rhodocrosite - providing Manganese - and Smithsonite - providing Zinc - act in synergy as cofactors for superoxide dismutase, forming an anti-free radical shield and strengthening the skin’s natural defenses
- Vitamin E Acetate and extract of Dog Rose, have also been selected for their anti-free radical virtues
4. Skin is firmer, wrinkles are reduced in appearanceand the face is visibly younger.
- Extracts of Alkekengi Calyx and Padina Pavonica, combined with extract of White Willow have an anti-elastase effect, and stimulate the synthesis of Collagen types I and III, found in the dermal structure, and Glycosaminoglycans (including Hyaluronic Acid)
- Vitamin A Palmitate, which regulates cellular turnover, is combined with essential oils of Marjoram, Sage and Rosemary to soothe and stimulate
- And finally, it is formulated with matifying microspheres to help combat shine, which can be controlled in male skin with a skincare treatment
Gel texture, a fluid, light, oil-free, easily absorbed and matifying texture which leaves no trace after application.
- recommended for normal, combination and oily skin
- more suitable for summer
Sisleÿum should be applied morning and/or evening as required to clean skin.
- Body care type
- Lotions & Moisturisers
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Skin Type
Sisley is a luxury beauty brand, created in 1976 by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. Sisley’s formulas contain powerful synergies of plant extracts and the brand is renowned for its’ anti-aging range, face masks and award winning suncare. Sisley make-up is a more recent addition and also boasts additional skincare benefits, whilst the fragrance has a cult following and makes a superb gift for any occasion.
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in time for Christmas
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.