Sisley Skinleÿa Anti-Aging Foundation, 00 Light Linen
All the Sisley skincare expertise in a new foundation, as light as a second skin, created to correct visible signs of aging.
- A “second skin” make-up effect
- An enhanced complexion
- An instantly smoothed and luminous skin
- Signs of aging and fatigue are reduced in appearance
- Skin radiates with youthfulness
- Immediately, Skinleÿa smoothes the skin’s surface
- Skinleÿa revives complexion radiance
- Day after day, Skinleÿa combats the signs of aging
- Active ingredients selected for triple anti-free radical protection
- Skinleÿa moisturises and softens skin
Directions for use: Skinleÿa is very easy to apply, using either fingertips or a brush. Application using a brush allows a subtle, natural finish with no caking. Apply Skinleÿa with smooth strokes using the Foundation Brush, starting in the middle and blending outwards towards the hairline, ears and neck. Avoid drawing attention to hollows and shadows (nasolabial furrows, eye contour etc). Can be used alone, or with a touch of powder applied afterwards.
7 natural shades to enhance all skin tones. Sold with a professional foundation brush.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Foundation Finish
- Foundation Type
Sisley is a luxury beauty brand, created in 1976 by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. Sisley’s formulas contain powerful synergies of plant extracts and the brand is renowned for its’ anti-aging range, face masks and award winning suncare. Sisley make-up is a more recent addition and also boasts additional skincare benefits, whilst the fragrance has a cult following and makes a superb gift for any occasion.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.