Sisley Soir de Lune Eau de Parfum
An outstanding modern chypre, Soir de Lune reveals a perfect alchemy of sensuality and allure through the freshness of tangy, crystalline and floral notes, underscored by a sensual base of wood and musk.
The elegant flacon features a sculpture-cap designed by Polish sculptor Bronislaw Krzysztof.
Key notes: tangy, crystalline, floral, woody and musk
Presented in a glass flacon designed by Polish sculptor Bronislaw Krzysztof.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Soir de Lune
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Sisley is a luxury beauty brand, created in 1976 by Hubert d’Ornano who was one of the first to use botanical essences in cosmetology. Sisley’s formulas contain powerful synergies of plant extracts and the brand is renowned for its’ anti-aging range, face masks and award winning suncare. Sisley make-up is a more recent addition and also boasts additional skincare benefits, whilst the fragrance has a cult following and makes a superb gift for any occasion.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.