Skullcandy 50/50 In-Ear Headphones with Microphone , Navy
Part in-ear, part ear-bud, the Skullcandy 50/50s are a great balance between big sound and snug fit. Geared for bass, you’ll feel every kick and thump of your music wherever you go. Sound-isolating for your commute, they also feature an inline remote and microphone for seamless switching between calling and listening. Sleek looks and signature Skullcandy logo detailing bring the whole package together.
- Anti-tangle cable for style and durability
- A built-in mic and remote let you take calls, play and pause your music on the move.
- Ergonomic design blocks unwanted outside noise.
- 11mm drivers push your listening to a whole new level with range and power beyond your average ear-buds.
- Compatible with Apple devices.
- Cable length
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- iPod Information Optimised for use with your iPod and iPhone. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds