Skullcandy Uprock On-Ear Headphones with Mic , Army Green
Skullcandy’s Uprock headphones are the perfect blend of edgy looks and high performance. The mixed material finish is just the beginning though. Powerful twin drivers bring huge sound home on every track, while Supreme Sound technology delivers the full range of every song.
- Made from faux leather and memory foam - the soft ear cushions mould around your ear for extreme comfort and longer listening sessions.
- Spend less time unknotting snarls. Flat, anti-tangle cable means you can just plug and play.
- Supreme Sound technology delivers deeper bass, lifelike vocals and highs that soar.
- A built-in mic and remote let you take calls, play and pause your music on the move.
- 40mm drivers unleash every detail in your favourite tracks.
- Ergonomic, contoured torsions design ensures a better fit.
- Compatible with Apple devices.
- Cable length
- Connection Type
- 3.5mm jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Folding Information These headphones are perfect for music lovers who spend a lot of time travelling around. When not in use, these models can be folded up and stored safely, ideal for packing away.
- iPod Information Optimised for use with your iPod and iPhone. They have a control on the wire that allows you to adjust the volume, skip tracks and pause your music.
- Model name / number
- Noise Cancelling Information Models which have microphones built into the headphones which produce signals to reverse outside noises, cancelling them out. Perfect for cutting out the constant low drone caused by jet or train engines on your travels.
- Sound Isolation Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds