Smeg A2-8 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.A broad electric double oven (total capacity 96L) and gas hob with 6 burners, heavy-duty pan supports, automatic ignition and flame-failure safety cut off.
Rated AA for energy efficiency, the main oven has 8 functions including a grill, cooling fan and stay clean liners. The auxiliary oven features a rotisserie. With programmer/timer function, triple glazed doors and a pull out full width storage drawer beneath the ovens. 30 amp power supply required. Adaptable for LPG.
Part of the ‘Opera range’ of quality cookers, combining versatile streamlined hob tops with chunky steel shoulder panels. Made from one piece, top quality 18/10 steel units with stainless steel knobs designed for ergonomic use by Italian design house Cannali. A tangential fan cooling system allows safe touch doors, which are also triple glazed with thermo-reflective inner glass. With a stylish analogue LED clock and professional cast iron pan stands.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 4, 2 x1.8, 1x 1.05, 1x 3kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H89.5 x W100 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Safety cut off
- Hob type
- Cast iron pan supports (2x ultra rapid)
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence