Smeg A2BL-8 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.A broad electric double oven (total capacity 87L) and gas hob with 6 burners, heavy-duty pan supports, automatic ignition and flame-failure safety cut off.
Rated AA for energy efficiency, the main oven has 8 functions including a grill, cooling fan and stay clean liners. The auxiliary oven features a rotisserie. With programmer/timer function, triple glazed doors and a pull out full width storage drawer beneath the ovens. 30 amp power supply required. Adaptable for LPG.
Part of the ‘Opera range’ of quality cookers, combining versatile streamlined hob tops with chunky steel shoulder panels. Made from one piece, top quality 18/10 steel units with stainless steel knobs designed for ergonomic use by Italian design house Cannali. A tangential fan cooling system allows safe touch doors, which are also triple glazed with thermo-reflective inner glass. With a stylish analogue LED clock and professional cast iron pan stands.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 4, 2 x1.8, 1x 1.05, 1x 3kW
- H89.5 x W100 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.86 / 0.75kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.59 / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Safety cut off
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Cast iron pan supports (2x ultra rapid)
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second 27L / Main oven 60L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about