Smeg A2PYID-8 Induction Hob Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Enjoy style, sophistication and superb cooking results with this Smeg A2PYID-8 range cooker.
Finished in stainless steel, this range cooker will make a real impact in your kitchen. Its generous main multifunction oven (capacity 63L) will cater for any large household. 10 functions including circulaire, rotisserie and fan with upper and lower elements, allow you to tackle a range of cooking tasks with ease. Closed door grilling is also on hand to complement your cooking. The second conventional oven (35L) has 6 functions and provides a handy extra if you are catering for family and friends.
The versatile induction hob has 5 zones with hot hob indicators, and is an effortless form of heating for hob cooking. Induction heating gives near-instant heat (comparable to gas) and allows you to precisely control the temperature at which you cook. As only the area at the base of the pan is heated, it's also highly efficient.
An air cooling system, quadruple glazed doors and LED electronic clock with programmer top off this model. A handy pyrolitic cleaning function in the main oven ensures fuss free maintenance. Accessories include: Main oven- roasting/grill pan, chrome shelf and grill mesh. Oven two: Tray, chrome shelf, grill mesh. A storage drawer is located at the bottom of both ovens. Please Note: Only use pans suitable for induction hobs. These include: enamelled steel, iron, stainless steel (depending on the alloy) and some aluminium pans with a ferromagnetic base. Glass and copper bases are unsuitable.
Part of the distinctive ‘Opera range’ made from one piece, top quality 18/10 steel units, combining clean lines with high quality components. Softly rounded tops, professional cast iron pan stands and a solid stylish door complement the stainless steel knobs designed for ergonomic use by Italian design house Cannali.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x1.85kW, 2x1.4kW, 2x 2.3 kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H89.5 x W100 x D60cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic programmer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence