Smeg A4-8 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Enjoy style, sophistication and superb cooking results with this Smeg A4-8 dual fuel range cooker.
Finished in stainless steel, this range cooker will make a real impact in your kitchen. Its generous main multifunction oven (capacity 63L) will cater for any large household. 9 functions including circulaire, rotisserie and circogas allow you to tackle a range of cooking tasks with ease. Closed door grilling is also on hand to complement your cooking.
The second fan oven (58L) has 6 functions including fan with grill element and upper and lower elements. A special pizza function ensures optimum results and is also ideal for cookies, quiches and flans. A handy storage drawer is tucked underneath the ovens for convenience.
The versatile gas hob has 6 burners plus an electric griddle for flexible cooking options. Heavy-duty pan supports, automatic ignition and flame-failure safety cut out are on hand for peace of mind.
An air cooling system, triple glazed doors and LED electronic clock with programmer top off this model. Enamel stay clean liners make cleaning fuss free. Accessories include: oven one- extra deep tray, roasting/grill pan, 2 chrome shelves (1 doubles as grill mesh), and telescopic shelves. Oven two: roasting/grill pan, chrome shelf, grill mesh. 30-amp power supply required. Adaptable for LPG.
This appliance must be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with cookers that use gas for this reason.
Part of the distinctive ‘Opera range’ made from one piece, top quality 18/10 steel units, combining clean lines with high quality components. Softly rounded tops, professional cast iron pan stands and a solid stylish door complement the stainless steel knobs designed for ergonomic use by Italian design house Cannali.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.05kW, 1 x 1.8kW, 1 x 1.9kW, 1 x 3.0kW, 1 x 4.2kW
- H89.5 x W120 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.86 / 0.75kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.90 / 0.79kWh
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Cast iron pan supports
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence