Smeg DC134L Dishwasher, Black
A flexible selection of programmes along with an A+ rating for energy and A ratings for wash and dry performance make the Smeg DC134L dishwasher an excellent addition to your kitchen.
A large 13 place settings capacity allows this dishwasher to easily handle the dishwashing needs of a large household, and is a very useful companion when you are hosting dinner parties! Other highlights include:
- Energysave with hot water
- Delay timer up to 9 hours provides convenience and means off-peak energy periods can be taken advantage of
- Daily quick programme suitable for a lightly soiled load
- Crystal cycle is particularly designed for delicate dishes with light dirt
- Strong and fast special programme takes less than an hour to eliminate stubborn dirt and dried on residues
- FlexiDuo baskets for cutlery
This Smeg appliance has a maximum noise level of just 43dB - so you can get on with your day while it quietly manages the washing up. A choice of 13 programmes allows you to wash according to your needs, and as it only uses just under 10 litres of water per standard cycle, you can be sure that your dishes are being washed efficiently.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Yes (upper baskets only)
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 9 hours
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.8 x D60
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information The number of items- plates, glasses and cutlery a dishwasher can hold, per table setting.
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen