Smeg DC134L Freestanding Dishwasher, White
A flexible selection of programmes along with an A+ rating for energy and A ratings for wash and dry performance make the Smeg DC134L dishwasher an excellent addition to your kitchen.
A large 13 place settings capacity allows this dishwasher to easily handle the dishwashing needs of a large household, and is a very useful companion when you are hosting dinner parties! Other highlights include:
- Energysave with hot water
- Delay timer up to 9 hours provides convenience and means off-peak energy periods can be taken advantage of
- Daily quick programme suitable for a lightly soiled load
- Crystal cycle is particularly designed for delicate dishes with light dirt
- Strong and fast special programme takes less than an hour to eliminate stubborn dirt and dried on residues
- FlexiDuo baskets for cutlery
This Smeg appliance has a maximum noise level of just 43dB - so you can get on with your day while it quietly manages the washing up. A choice of 13 programmes allows you to wash according to your needs, and as it only uses just under 10 litres of water per standard cycle, you can be sure that your dishes are being washed efficiently.
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Yes (upper baskets only)
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Yes - up to 9 hours
- Digital display
- H85 x W59.8 x D60
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption Information The amount of water used in litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programs at 60°C and 40°C at full and partial load. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place Settings Information A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption Per Standard Cycle
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Wave farewell to the washing up with your new friend in the kitchen