Smeg DIC6 Integrated Dishwasher
The DIC6 integrated dishwasher from Smeg is an energy efficient fully integrated 60cm dishwasher. The DIC6 is rated A in wash performance, drying performance and Energy efficiency, ensuring you get a great wash at a cost effective running price.
It features five washing programmes: Soak, Crystal, Eco, Normal and Super as well as four temperatures so you can ensure your dishes get the best wash possible. The Orbital wash system distributes water evenly throughout the dishwasher, enabling for a thorough wash and reduced noise level.
The concealed heating element maintains the dishwasher's sleek looks while drying your dishes effectively once the wash has finished, so you don't have to deal with wet pots and pans.
The adjustable water softener will help keep your dishwasher live longer and increase the performance of soaps, giving your dishes a better clean.
Partial Aquastop will help prevent your dishwasher from floods and overflows which can cause power surges.
With room for plates up to 30cm in diameter, you'll find even your largest dishes will fit in this machine with no problems, so you have to wash up less by hand!
- Adjustable racking Information Lets you move the racking around to fit large or awkward items
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Delicate wash Information Gentle programme for more delicate glassware or crockery
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.5 x D61.5
- Drying performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Estimated annual consumption (energy) Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Estimated annual energy consumption (water)
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Place settings
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- 5 Programmes: Soak, Crystal, Eco, Normal, Super
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water consumption (standard cycle)
Delivery in 5 weeks from our supplier
Q & As