Smeg FAB28QP1 Retro Fridge with Freezer Compartment, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Cream
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Finished in classic cream, the retro FAB28QP1 is a classic 50s style refrigerator packed with 21st century cooling technology.
Rated a superior A++ for energy efficiency, this fridge also has a handy auto defrost function, offering consistently superior performance. The generous fridge space gives you 3 glass shelves, a fruit and vegetable drawer and a chrome wine rack.
For extra versatility, there is also a 4 star ice box (26 litre capacity), giving you enough space to store some frozen goods. An adjustable thermostat helps you keep food and drink in optimum condition.
Please note: this appliance has a right-hand hinge that cannot be reversed. A gap of 175mm must be left on the hinged side of the product to allow the door to open.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Freezer Compartment
- H151 x W60 x D68.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- 3 shelves, 1 drawer
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision