Smeg FAB28QSG Retro Fridge with Freezer Compartment, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, English Flag
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Your country needs you! The red cross has been an emblem of England since the Middle Ages, achieving status as the national flag of England in the sixteenth century.
The FAB28QSG is a classic 50s style refrigerator packed with 21st century cooling technology, adorned with the St George’s Cross. It’s rated a superior ‘A+’ for energy efficiency and has a handy auto defrost function. The generous fridge space gives you 3 adjustable glass shelves, 1 fruit and vegetable container, 1 covered storage box, and 1 chrome wine rack. With a 4 star ice box (26 litre capacity). The adjustable thermostat helps you keep food and drink in optimum condition.
Please note: this appliance has a right-hand hinge that cannot be reversed. A gap of 175mm must be left on the hinged side of the product to allow the door to open.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Freezer Compartment
- H146 x W60 x D70cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision