Smeg FAB30LF Fridge Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, Left-Hand Hinge, 60cm Wide, Pastel Blue
The Smeg FAB30LF is a classic 50’s-inspired fridge freezer with modern features. It provides a smaller freezer in the top compartment, but gives you more refrigerator space, and is rated an excellent A++ for energy efficiency.
The refrigerator compartment gives you 3 height-adjustable safety glass shelves- including a bottle shelf with bottle holder, 1 fruit and vegetable container, 1 covered storage box and a chrome wine rack. Automatic defrost is also on hand for efficient running of the fridge. The four star manual defrost freezer has an adjustable wire shelf with ice cube tray. A fast freeze function brings the temperature of the compartment down, so that all of your newly purchased frozen items will reach the correct temperature quickly without affecting other food items already stored.
Please note: The door of this appliance has left hand side hinges. A gap of 175mm must be left on the hinged side to allow the door to open.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Chiller Zone
- H167.6 x W60 x D68.2cm
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Fan Cooling In Fridge
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Number of Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 15 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 2 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.