Smeg FAB30QNE Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Smeg FAB30QNE is a classic 50’s-inspired fridge freezer with modern features. It has a smaller freezer than the FAB32 range, but gives you more refrigerator space, and is rated `A+` for energy efficiency, and provides automatic refrigerator defrosting.
The refrigerator compartment gives you 3 height-adjustable safety glass shelves, 1 fruit and vegetable container, 1 covered storage box and a chrome wine rack. The four star freezer has an adjustable shelf with ice cube tray.
Please note: The door of this appliance has right hand side hinges.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 18° - 38°C
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- 266 kWH/year
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge) Information Automatically regulates the temperature in your fridge to prevent the build-up of frost
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H168 x W60 x D71cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge position
- Frost Free
- Gross volume
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 12 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 stars
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As