Smeg FAB50B Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 80cm Wide, White
Product informationIntroducing the new Smeg FAB50B fridge freezer in a stylish, cool white finish. At 80cm wide it brings a new dimension to Smeg’s cooling portfolio and is aimed at fulfilling the needs of those who require large capacity refrigeration without compromising on style.
The combination of its generous size and rounded edges is clearly reminiscent of the large capacity fridges which were typical in the 1950’s, but features all of the modern updates you would expect from a fridge freezer.
With a generous total gross capacity of 484 litres, the new FAB50B can easily fulfil the cool storage requirements of even the largest family. The interior has been designed to maximise the usefulness of the space and refrigerator zone is equipped with 2 chiller compartments, 3 adjustable glass shelves and 2 large fruit and vegetable compartments. The durable door furniture has been designed to accommodate bottles, jars, cheese, eggs and butter with ease.
The multiflow ventilation system distributes the air within the fridge constantly and evenly to ensure optimum storage conditions and ensures that the chiller compartments, which are particularly suitable for storing meat and fish, maintain an ideal temperature of 0°C. The freezer features a manual ice maker, fast freezing compartment and interior light. The appliance is A+ rated for energy consumption.
Please note: The door of this appliance has right hand side hinges. A gap of 200mm must be left on the hinged side of the product to allow the door to open.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H187.5 x W80.4 x D81cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- 419 kWh/year
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- I glass shelf, one chiller, 2 door shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 adjustable, 2 chiller
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 8 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 stars
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As