Smeg P1640X Gas Hob, Stainless Steel
Product informationClean lines and an elegant design fuse with high performance in the Smeg P1640X gas hob. There are 4 burners in diamond configuration, providing a flexible range of power from 1.05kW through to 3.1kW outputs.
The transparent control knobs sit at the front for easy and precise control, while heavy-duty cast iron supports are durable and stable. Safety valves provide peace of mind in case of flame failure.The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W55.5 - 56 x D47.8 - 48.2cm
- Control Position
- H3 x W60 x D50cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Model name / number
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes the taking away and disposal of your old hob for reuse or recycling.
This service includes:
- Disconnection of your old hob (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of your new appliance to an existing gas supply within 1.5m of the installation location
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal of all packaging
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence