Smeg SCP115A-1 Single Electric Oven, Dark Graphite
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The Smeg SCP115A-1 single electric oven is finished in a dark graphite glass finish, and features a liberal 68L cavity: among the biggest on the market. Plus the external dimensions remain the same - meaning you can enjoy a bigger capacity in a standard 60cm oven housing. But the best part is the A energy efficiency rating, meaning you can enjoy a larger capacity along with great energy efficiency.
Entertaining lots of people or cooking a number of different dishes at once is a breeze thanks to five cooking positions. And with telescopic shelf guides, you can check, cook and remove food from the oven in a completely safe and stable way. If you want to check food while it remains in the oven, the 2 halogen lamps ensure better lighting.
An electronic programmable timer allows you to set this oven to begin cooking and then automatically switch off. If you want to cook manually, the helpful minute minder and LED clock let you keep track of how long your food has been in the oven.
The pyrolytic enamel lining works with automatic clean functions to provide you with a self-cleaning oven: simply set the oven to clean and - automatically locking the door for safety - it reaches up to 500°C to burn off any burnt on food, leaving behind a film of ash that can be effortlessly wiped away. Depending on the degree of dirt build up, you can choose between a normal automatic clean, or the Eco clean for a less dirty oven. And the most impressive feature is that, although it reaches extremely high temperatures, this Smeg oven has an energy efficient ampage of 13.
For further easy cleaning, the roof liner is easily removable and dishwasher safe, while the inner door glass is also removable, providing you with an oven that is effortless to maintain and that always looks its best.
Featuring many versatile cooking options, this oven has a rapid pre-heating setting, which is a useful option when you need food made in a hurry. Cooking functions include:
- ECO preheat: provides fast and efficient preheat before using the main oven
- Rotisserie with full grill: cook meat evenly in its own juices with the rotisserie function
- Upper and lower element only: suitable for dishes that require a more gentle heat, such as baking
- Fan with upper and lower elements: provides more uniform heat and can be used to cook biscuits and pastry
- Fan with grill element: conducted with the door closed, this function uses a fan to reduce the fierce heat from the grill, providing even browning and heat distribution so you don’t have to turn food during cooking
- Circulaire with upper and lower elements: use of the fan with both elements moves the heat around the food, to allow food to be cooked quickly and effectively on a number of shelves
As well as the abundance of programmes offered, this oven hosts the Smeg Smart Chef system, which is preset for certain recipes and allows you to add others to its memory: so cooking becomes simpler and quicker. Just select the dish you want to cook and this oven programs the cooking time and method automatically - it even tells you which shelf to put the pan on.
Safety features provide peace of mind when cooking with the Smeg SCP115A-1 oven. A child safety lock option prevents curious little ones from burns, while a quadruple-glazed glass door ensures that the outside of the oven isn’t hot. There is also an automatic heating element/fan switch off when the door is open.
- Self-cleaning Pyrolytic enamel
- Programmable electronic timer with minute minder
- Energy rating A
- Backlit controls
- LED display
- Child safety lock option
- Rapid pre-heating
- 68L cavity
- Interior halogen light
- H59.2 x W59.7 x D54.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.79kWh / 0.91kWh
- Energy Rating
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- LED clock, minute minder, programmable oven timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As