Smeg SER60SGH3 Gas Hob, Stainless Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
Fusing clean, classic looks with high performance, the Smeg SER60SGH3 gas hob puts you in complete control of you cooking. The 4 burners in diamond configuration provide a flexible range of power.
This Smeg gas hob has front-positioned precision-control knobs, an ultra rapid powerful 4kW burner with 3 smaller burners, and cast iron supports. The SER60SGH3's Ultra Rapid flame burner is ideal for fast cooking or reducing the overall cooking time.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Aperture needed Information The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- W55.5 - 56 x D47.8 - 48.2cm
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 4, 1x 1.65 1x 1.05, 1x 2.55kW
- Control Position
- H3 x W60 x D50cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Stainless steel
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Hob type
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
You might also like