Smeg SF372X Single Electric Oven, Stainless Steel
Product informationFeaturing a generous 72L cavity, the Smeg SF372X single electric oven is the perfect kitchen appliance, ideal for family cooking and entertaining. Finished in a finger print free stainless steel, this oven has an electronic programmable timer, to help you cook precisely.
The Vapour clean function makes cleaning simple, the cavity is cleansed by steam generated by pouring a little water into the hollow in the base of the oven. What’s more, this Smeg oven has an energy efficient ampage of 13. The inner door glass can also be removed for quick and easy cleaning.
Alongside 5 versatile cooking levels, rapid pre-heat will reach the selected temperature in just four minutes. There are 9 cooking functions some of which include:
- Upper and lower element only: suitable for dishes that require a more gentle heat, such as baking.
- Grill element: conducted with the door closed, this function uses a fan to reduce the fierce heat from the grill, providing even browning and heat distribution so you don’t have to turn food during cooking
- Circulaire with upper and lower elements: use of the fan with both elements moves the heat around the food - not the food itself. This allows food to be cooked quickly and effectively on a number of shelves
Safety features provide peace of mind when cooking with the Smeg SF372X oven. A ‘cool door’ glass ensures that even the outside of the oven isn’t hot.
- Vapour clean system
- Programmable electronic timer
- Energy rating A
- Air cooling system
- Child safety lock option
- Rapid pre-heating
- 72L cavity
- Interior halogen light
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.2 x W59.7 x D54.8cm
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence