Smeg SFP109B Single Electric Oven, White Glass
Product informationFeaturing a generous 70L cavity, the Smeg SFP109B single electric oven is the perfect kitchen appliance: you can program it to have your dinner ready as you walk in the door, and it cleans itself too.
Finished in a striking white glass, this oven has an electronic programmable timer, which allows you to set this oven to begin cooking and then automatically switch off. If you want to cook manually, the helpful minute minder and LED clock let you keep track of how long your food has been in the oven.
The pyrolytic enamel lining works with automatic clean functions to provide you with a self-cleaning oven: simply set the oven to clean and - automatically locking the door for safety - it reaches up to 500°C to burn off any burnt on food, leaving behind a film of ash that can be effortlessly wiped away. And the most impressive part is that, although it reaches extremely high temperatures, this Smeg oven has an energy efficient ampage of 13. The inner door glass can also be removed for quick and easy cleaning when you don’t want to run the full pyro clean cycle.
Alongside the versatile cooking options, rapid pre-heat will reach the selected temperature in just four minutes. Cooking functions include:
- ECO preheat: provides fast and efficient preheat before using the main oven
- Upper and lower element only: suitable for dishes that require a more gentle heat, such as baking.
- Grill element: conducted with the door closed, this function uses a fan to reduce the fierce heat from the grill, providing even browning and heat distribution so you don’t have to turn food during cooking
- Circulaire with upper and lower elements: use of the fan with both elements moves the heat around the food - not the food itself. This allows food to be cooked quickly and effectively on a number of shelves
Safety features provide peace of mind when cooking with the Smeg SFP109B oven. A child safety lock option prevents curious little ones from burns, while ‘cool door’ glass ensures that even the outside of the oven isn’t hot. There is also an automatic heating elements/fan switch off when the door is open.
- Self-cleaning Pyrolytic enamel
- Programmable electronic timer with minute minder
- Energy rating A
- Blacklit controls
- LED display
- Child safety lock option
- Rapid pre-heating
- 70L cavity
- Interior halogen light
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H59.2 x W59.7 x D54.8cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
Delivery in 8 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence