Smeg SFP110N Single Electric Oven, Black
Featuring a large 72L cavity, the Smeg SFP110N single electric oven is the perfect kitchen appliance: you can program it to have your dinner ready as you walk in the door, and it cleans itself too!
An electronic programmable timer allows you to set this oven to begin cooking and then automatically switch off. If you want to cook manually, the helpful minute minder and LED clock let you keep track of how long your food has been in the oven.
The pyrolitic enamel lining works with automatic clean functions to provide you with a self-cleaning oven: simply set the oven to clean and - automatically locking the door for safety - it reaches up to 500°C to burn off any burnt on food, leaving behind a film of ash that can be effortlessly wiped away. Depending on the degree of dirt build up, you can choose between a normal automatic clean, or the Eco clean for a less dirty oven. And the most impressive feature is that, although it reaches extremely high temperatures, this Smeg oven has an energy efficient ampage of 13.
Alongside the versatile cooking options, rapid pre-heating is a useful option when you need food made in a hurry. There are also 5 cooking levels for precise results. Cooking functions include:
- ECO preheat: provides fast and efficient preheat before using the main oven
- Upper and lower element only: suitable for dishes that require a more gentle heat, such as baking.
- Fan with upper and lower elements: provides more uniform heat and can be used to cook biscuits and pastry.
- Fan with grill element: conducted with the door closed, this function uses a fan to reduce the fierce heat from the grill, providing even browning and heat distribution so you don’t have to turn food during cooking
- Circulaire with upper and lower elements: use of the fan with both elements moves the heat around the food - not the food itself. This allows food to be cooked quickly and effectively on a number of shelves
Safety features provide peace of mind when cooking with the SFP110N Smeg oven. A child safety lock option prevents curious little ones from burns, while ‘cool door’ glass ensures that even the outside of the oven isn’t hot. There is also an automatic heating elements/fan switch off when the door is open.
- Self-cleaning Pyrolytic enamel
- Programmable electronic timer with minute minder
- Energy rating A
- Blacklit controls
- LED display
- Child safety lock option
- Rapid pre-heating
- 72L cavity
- Interior halogen light
Accessories include: Extra deep tray (40mm deep), Chrome shelf and Grill mesh.
- Capacity- Main Oven
- H59.2 x W59.7 x D54.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence