Smeg SUK62CMX8 Electric Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With a total capacity of 93L, this stainless steel electric double oven is topped with a ceramic hob that offers 4 High-Light cooking zones, including 2 dual zones.
Part of the Concert collection of range cookers, this distinctively designed appliance has a softly rounded top, flat cast iron pan stands and classic controls. Solid doors with characteristic handles complete the design, combining clean lines with high quality components to offer you an easy-to-use cooker that produces excellent results while looking good in your kitchen.
The 60L main oven in this cooker has Circulaire heating, which gets food from the oven to the table in 10% less time and without mixing smells and flavours.
Meanwhile, the auxiliary oven offers 4 functions:
- Grill element enables large quantities of food, particularly meat, to be grilled evenly
- Half grill for more efficiency when grilling smaller portions
- Lower heating element only for pizzas and biscuits
- Upper and lower element only is perfect for roasts, bread, cakes and particularly suitable for fatty meats such as goose and duck
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.2, 1x 0.75/2.2, 1x 1.4/2.2, 1x 1.8kW
- H90 x W60 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.59kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.59kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second 33L / Main oven 60L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence
Have you thought about