Smeg SUK92CMX8 Electric Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.With an AA rating for energy efficiency, and a total 87L capacity, the Smeg SUK92CMX8 range cooker is a valuable and appealing addition to any kitchen.
Part of the Concert collection of range cookers, this distinctively designed appliance combines clean lines with high quality components to offer you an easy-to-use unit that produces excellent results while looking good in your kitchen.
The sleek ceramic hob integrates 5 radiant ‘High-Light’ zones, including 2 dual zones. Residual heat indicators keep you informed if the zones are still warm, while an automatic safety cut-out guranatees peace of mind when using the hob.
The main oven on this cooker has 7 functions, including:
- Lower heating element only
- Grill element
- Fan with lower element
- Fan with grill element
- Upper and lower element only
The main oven cavity in the SUK92CMX8 range cooker also offers a Vapor Clean option: this uses steam to loosen the deposits found on the oven interior, so that at the end of the program the cavity can be effortlessly wiped clean.
The auxiliary oven features 4 options, including a half grill setting for browning off a dish or an upper and lower element setting to easily cook a meal for one. With a programmer/timer function, you can easily keep track of your cooking.
30 amp power supply required. Adaptable for LPG.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.2kW, 2kW, 0.75/2.2kW, 1.4/2.2kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H91.5 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Small / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence