Smeg TR4110P1 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Gloss Black
Introducing the TR4110P1 dual fuel range cooker in a sophisticated cream and black enamel finish, from the striking new Smeg collection. Awarded a Which? Best Buy February 2013 and exclusive to John Lewis, this range cooker would make an excellent investment and centrepiece for your kitchen.
This distinctive traditional design hosts a 3 cavity cooker with gas hob and an A/A+ rating for energy efficiency, which makes this appliance a valuable and appealing addition to any kitchen.
This beautifully crafted appliance has a softly rounded top, flat cast iron pan stands and classic controls. Solid doors with characteristic handles complete the design, combining clean lines with high quality components to offer you an easy-to-use cooker that produces excellent results while looking good in your kitchen.
The main oven on this cooker has 7 functions, including:
- Lower heating element only
- Grill element
- Upper and lower element only
- Fan with lower element
- Fan with grill element
The main oven cavity in the TR4110P1 range cooker also offers a Vapor Clean option: this uses steam to loosen the deposits found on the oven interior, so that at the end of the program the cavity can be effortlessly wiped clean.
The auxiliary oven features 6 functions, including an upper and lower element with fan setting to easily cook a meal for one as well as having 4 separate cooking levels and closed door grilling, for the ultimate in convenience and style.
The fully variable grill compartment has 2 grilling levels for complete flexibility. A storage drawer placed in the lower right is well-located for storing away bulkier roasting tins and dishes.
With a programmer/timer function, you can easily keep track of your cooking.
40/45 amp power supply required. Adaptable for LPG.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.8kW, 2x 3kW, 2x 1kW, 1x 4.2kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H89.5-92 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A/Main Oven A+
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Safety cut off
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence