Smeg TR4110P1 Dual Fuel Range Cooker , Cream
Introducing the TR4110P1 dual fuel range cooker in a sophisticated cream and black enamel finish, from the striking new Smeg collection. Awarded a Which? Best Buy February 2013 and exclusive to John Lewis, this range cooker would make an excellent investment and centrepiece for your kitchen.
This distinctive traditional design hosts a 3 cavity cooker with gas hob and an A/A+ rating for energy efficiency, which makes this appliance a valuable and appealing addition to any kitchen.
This beautifully crafted appliance has a softly rounded top, flat cast iron pan stands and classic controls. Solid doors with characteristic handles complete the design, combining clean lines with high quality components to offer you an easy-to-use cooker that produces excellent results while looking good in your kitchen.
The main oven on this cooker has 7 functions, including:
- Lower heating element only
- Grill element
- Upper and lower element only
- Fan with lower element
- Fan with grill element
The main oven cavity in the TR4110P1 range cooker also offers a Vapor Clean option: this uses steam to loosen the deposits found on the oven interior, so that at the end of the program the cavity can be effortlessly wiped clean.
The auxiliary oven features 6 functions, including an upper and lower element with fan setting to easily cook a meal for one as well as having 4 separate cooking levels and closed door grilling, for the ultimate in convenience and style.
The fully variable grill compartment has 2 grilling levels for complete flexibility. A storage drawer placed in the lower right is well-located for storing away bulkier roasting tins and dishes.
With a programmer/timer function, you can easily keep track of your cooking.
40/45 amp power supply required. Adaptable for LPG.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.8kW, 2x 3kW, 2x 1kW, 1x 4.2kW
- H89.5-92 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.80 / 0.69kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- 0.59kWh / -
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A/Main Oven A+
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Safety cut off
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Medium / Medium
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence