Smeg Victoria Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Gloss Black
We like it because...
In February 2014, this product was awarded the "Best Buy" for Cookers by Which? magazine, outlining the high quality and superior efficiency of this Smeg appliance.
Exclusively online, the TR93 dual fuel range cooker from Smeg is a 90cm wide 3 cavity range cooker offering a whole host of cooking functions and flexible cooking space.
The main 61L multifunction oven offers 7 functions and is complimented by a tall 62L fan oven, providing the ideal solution for catering for large groups or simply if you need to use one oven when cooking for yourself. The third cavity is a top grill, with grill elements also in both ovens. A vapour clean system in the main oven makes for fuss free cleaning. The cavity is cleansed using steam generated by pouring a little water into the hollow in the base of the cavity and setting the cleaning function running. Grease and dirt can then simply be wiped away.
A gas hob with 6 burners sits atop the ovens. A powerful 4.2kW burner ensures rapid heat up and fast cooking. Heavy duty cast iron pan supports make for a traditional look.
An air cooling system, triple glazed doors and minute minder top off this model. Telescopic shelves, side opening doors and a dishwasher safe roof liner are handy extra features.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x1kW, 2x1.8kW, 1x2.9kW, 1x4.2kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H89.5 x W90 x D56.5cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Cast iron pan supports (1x ultra rapid burner)
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven features
- Double ovens with third cavity
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence