Smeg TR93 Dual Fuel Range Cooker , Cream
Exclusively online, the TR93 dual fuel range cooker from Smeg is a 90cm wide 3 cavity range cooker offering a whole host of cooking functions and flexible cooking space.
The main 63L multifunction oven offers 7 functions and is complimented by a tall 66L fan oven, providing the ideal solution for catering for large groups or simply if you need to use one oven when cooking for yourself. The third cavity is a top grill, with grill elements also in both ovens. A vapour clean system in the main oven makes for fuss free cleaning. The cavity is cleansed using steam generated by pouring a little water into the hollow in the base of the cavity and setting the cleaning function running. Grease and dirt can then simply be wiped away.
A gas hob with 6 burners sits atop the ovens. A powerful 4.2kW burner ensures rapid heat up and fast cooking. Heavy duty cast iron pan supports make for a traditional look.
An air cooling system, triple glazed doors and minute minder top off this model. Telescopic shelves, side opening doors and a dishwasher safe roof liner are handy extra features.
The Smeg name is linked to its roots in the Guastallia region of Italy. Smeg stands for ‘Smalterie Metallurgiche, Emiliane, Guastallia’ (a metal enamelling factory in Guastalla, Emilia, Italy). Smeg ensures exceptional build quality by using high quality components and applying rigorous testing to every appliance. It takes two years of research and testing before Smeg releases a product onto the market, and every appliance is tested for 15 years of use.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x1kW, 2x1.8kW, 1x2.9kW, 1x4.2kW
- H89.5 x W90 x D56.5cm
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Information not available
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Information not available
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Cast iron pan supports (1x ultra rapid burner)
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 66L / Main oven 63L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Double ovens with third cavity
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Multifunction / Fan
- Programmable Timer
- Electronic minute minder
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence