Sony Bravia KDL24W605 LED HD Ready Smart TV, 24" with Freeview HD, White
Take entertainment up a notch with the W60. It makes everything you watch appear sharper and smoother - even if it’s just an Internet video or an old home movie. What’s more, it lets you easily integrate your smartphone or tablet into your TV viewing experience.
Warmer sunsets, brighter eyes, more thrilling action – X-Reality PRO adds an extra dimension of image clarity to everything you watch. Drawing on a database of visual information, it analyses and enhances every image – it’s especially good with faces and skin tone.
No more boundaries. Screen mirroring lets you connect your smartphone or tablet wirelessly to your TV - then enjoy your photos, videos, apps, web pages and games in super-size on the big screen. Just use your smartphone to swipe, enlarge, move and select content.
Can’t find anything to watch? Use built-in Wi-Fi on your TV to access the Sony Entertainment Network and stream content from an ever-expanding catalogue of HD movies, music and TV channels. It offers a web browser too, plus apps like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Skype (separate camera required).
Extra programme info
You recognise the lead actor but can’t quite place him? No problem. With TV SideView, you can use your smartphone or tablet to learn more about what you’re watching, like cast and episode info. Discover related content or tweet about the show. And control your TV too.
Thanks to Motionflow XR 200Hz image processing, sports and fast-moving action look noticeably smoother and sharper, with a choice of viewing modes to suit different programs.
The TV's integrated stand doubles as a wall-mounting bracket, so there's no need to go out and buy one. Please note, this TV is not compatible with other, external brackets.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby® Digital / Dolby® Digital Plus / Dolby® Pulse
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H33.6 x W54.5 x D6.5cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 1x USB 2.0
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 35 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.