Sony Bravia KDL32W653 LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 32" with Freeview HD
To see all that this TV has to offer, please drop by a branch and ask a Partner for a demonstration.
The Sony W65 balances smart TV connectivity with Full HD 1080p viewing and easy screen mirroring. Built-in Wi-Fi makes streaming catch up TV or media via DLNA seamless, while powerful bass reflex speakers add more depth to soundtracks. This TV looks the part too with its metallic arched stand and trim design.
- Warmer colours and enhanced contrast - X-Reality PRO adds an extra dimension of image clarity to everything you watch. Drawing on a database of visual information, it analyses and enhances every image, it’s especially good with faces and skin tone.
- Screen mirroring lets you connect your Miracast enabled smartphone or tablet wirelessly to your TV - then enjoy your photos, videos, apps, web pages and games in super-size on the big screen. Just use your smartphone to swipe, enlarge, move and select. Please note that mirroring will only work with Miracast enabled mobile devices.
- Built-in Bass Reflex Box speakers direct sound towards you, delivering extended low frequencies and clear, sparkling highs. Slim and compact, they minimise vibration and resonance too.
- Enjoy a huge range of free digital TV and radio channels, including HD programmes, without subscriptions through integrated Freeview HD. There’s no contract and no need for a set-top box or satellite dish. It’s all easily accessible using just one remote control and your external TV aerial. To watch Freeview HD broadcasts you’ll need to check that you can receive it in your area.
- Dynamic Edge LED backlighting dims and brightens specific areas of the screen for enhanced contrast and more natural colours.
- The TV SideView feature lets you use your smartphone or tablet as a remote while learning more about the programme you’re watching.
- With Motionflow XR 200Hz sports and other fast moving action looks smoother and sharper.
- Use built-in Wi-Fi on your TV to access the Sony Entertainment Network and stream content from an ever-expanding catalogue of HD movies, music and TV channels. It offers a web browser too, plus apps like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Skype.
- The TV's integrated stand doubles as a wall-mounting bracket, so there's no need to go out and buy one. Please note, this TV is not compatible with other, external brackets.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control, batteries, documentation
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H46.5 x W72.5 x D19.7cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x HDMI in, 1x SCART in, 1x headphones out, 1x USB
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 57 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- TV Screen Type
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As