Sony Bravia KDL32W7 LED HD 1080p Smart TV, 32" with Freeview HD, Silver
We like it because...
Football Mode brings sporting events to life by tuning the sound for an authentic stadium feel.
With pin sharp films and programmes all wrapped in clean Sony design - the W7 series adds a sleek, modern accent to any space. Full HD 1080p renders everything in stunning detail and with Motionflow technology even fast-moving action like games and sports flow across the screen.
Along with Full HD and a smooth simulated 200Hz motion rate, this TV boasts X-Reality PRO, an advanced set of technologies that refines and sharpens every detail on-screen.
For sports fans…
Experience a stadium atmosphere in your own living room. Live Football Mode automatically adjusts the sound settings so the roar of the crowd is loud and clear. You can also browse football videos from YouTube and the FIFA sites with ease.
Made for audio
Hear clear, full-range sound from a compact Bass Reflex speaker inside your TV. There's no distortion or unwanted vibration even when the action gets loud.
Through a simple wireless connection, screen mirroring lets you view your videos, photos, and more on your TV.
Built-in wall mount
The TV's integrated stand doubles as a wall-mounting bracket, so there's no need to go out and buy one. Please note, this TV is not compatible with other, external brackets.
With TVs getting slimmer and built-in speakers getting smaller - choosing the right sound system is more important than ever. Sound bars add that extra audio punch to all your movies, games and TV programmes. More affordable and easier to set up than a full size speaker system, they don’t compromise on quality either.
Take a look at our full range here.
- 3D Ready
- Accessories Included
- Remote control
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- Digital tuner Information Built-in digital tuners let you receive channels through an aerial with Freeview or through a satellite dish with freesat
- Freeview HD
- H43.3 x W72.9 x D1.58cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Energy Rating
- 5 years
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Record to USB
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Wi-Fi / Ethernet
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Number of tuners
- 1 (Freeview HD)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- RF connection input, HDMI input (4), HDMI PC, SCART in,USB (2), Ethernet, composite video in, component video (Y/Pb/Pr) in, PCMCIA input, analogue audio input (2 rear), optical digital out, audio output, headphone, video out
- Power Consumption - Annual
- 54 kWh/year
- Power Consumption - On Mode Information The average daily power consumption based on EU measures. Rated power consumption based on maximum continuous use may differ.
- Power Consumption - Stand By
- Refresh Rate Information The speed at which the screen is refreshed. Please note, manufacturers tend to use their own measurements for refresh rate, so these may not always be comparable.
- Motionflow XR 200Hz
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Table Top Stand
- Timer Facility
- TV Screen Type Information LED: LED backlit LCD panel, OLED: self-lit LED panel, Plasma: self-lit gas plasma panel, LCD: CCFL backlit LCD panel.
- Viewing angle (horizontal / vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- 178 degree
- Visible Screen Size (measured diagonally)
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Sunday from 2pm
284 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Count on our expert opinion in picking your television.