Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Bridge Camera, HD 1080p, 20.2MP, 8.3x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, NFC, EVF, 3” LCD Screen
The compact RX10 delivers DSLR results without having to take a separate lens around. It features a 20.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and class-leading Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens with f/2.8 aperture and 24-200mm range. Combined with optical image stabilisation images stay crisp and with the accessory shoe, adding new gear and expanding your shooting options is easy.
The 20.2MP 1.0 type back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS delivers the same detail-packed results as the renowned RX100 II. Meanwhile, the new BIONZ X image processor cuts noise levels at precise points for high-resolution images with faithful textures.
Pin-sharp clarity or beautiful bokeh – the RX10 has it covered. A Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T lens with a constant max f/2.8 aperture and 24–200mm zoom range ensures natural-looking results in every shot. T coating reduces ghosting and flare, so you get the exact picture you want.
Wi-Fi & NFC
Go anywhere, share anytime. Simply touch the camera against an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet to activate apps or share photos or movies - no extra cables, no complicated connections. Use built-in Wi-Fi to upload to social networks or connect to a PC or TV.
An unforgettable moment can be brief – don’t miss it. The built-in Direct Drive SSM boosts focusing speed at telephoto range, stopping the lens precisely where you want. Lock-on autofocus combines with the new, speedy BIONZ X processor to capture fast action.
The smooth manual ring surrounding the lens lets you fine-tune zoom and focus. A few clicks of the aperture ring adjusts the exposure. Difficult shots become easier – a light, strong magnesium alloy body shrugs off dust and drops of water.
Battery, adapter, micro USB, shoulder strap, lens cap, shoe cap, lens hood and eyepiece cup.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 420 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Bridge
- HDMI output, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Digital Bridge
- H88.1 x W129 x D102.2mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T f/2.8 24-200mm
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Li-ion NP-FW50
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.